Nov 4, 2008

when I was training to be a teacher

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

I would split my deja vu experiences in two, but I also connect them to dreams: 1. As a child I would see the same image a lot, then finally see the exact arrangement of place, objects, smell etc (never people). This is the classic deja vu, and I am still seeing these now in places I have never been before. 2. My dad taught me that you should go over "worst case" scenarios in your head in case you ever have to deal with them, e.g. losing your job, the house flooding.

The trouble is that this caused for me an increase in those dreams where you are on your way to work and find you have no clothes on etc. However, the side effect for me was that these dreams actually did influence my real life and a couple of times when I was training to be a teacher I knew exactly how a situation would turn out even if I was powerless to control it.

One that I think covers both of these: I constantly used to dream about a bridge with lots of trains going over a river. There is nowhere like this where I live. When I was 18 I went to Newcastle for the first time and as the train pulled in I realised I was on the bridge! Everyone says I saw it on TV or whatever, but it was the feeling of nervous exitement that I am sure was in my dream!!!
Continue ►

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)