Oct 21, 2008

I had a weird deja vu experience

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

This was so wierd.... I was looking at my hamster in its cage trying to gnaw it's way out of the metal cage door and noticed that the water dispenser thing was in his way.

And at that very moment I remembered long ago this exact situation occurring at this setting, with the blue cage, the black hamster, me trying to move the water dispenser out of the way.

The thing is....I bought the cage with the hamster yesterday....I never owned a hamster before that. And I noticed that I would have to move that water dispenser to reach for him anyways.

It was such an eerie experience i got stuck in thought for like 10 minutes not even moving. Then when the hamster stopped gnawing and walked away I snapped out of it.

I experienced Deja vu in other strange occurances, but this one takes the cake. It makes me think sometimes that reality sometimes does redo itself for whatever reason. Continue ►

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)