Mar 27, 2013

Missed Some Deja Vu

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

Laurieanichols: Have you ever truly felt déjà vu, the sensation that you’ve already had the experience you’re currently having? I have to think for a moment…….. No, I don't think that I have or if I have, I've forgotten about it.

chateau-defaultDeja vu holds a special place in many science fiction programs and mystery settings. I think that it is mostly associated in those situations with past lives or alternate universes, perfect fodder for a science fiction geek like myself. I would think that there ought to be some significance to a deja vu moment; "hark pay attention, you missed it the first time, we are showing it to you again, come on now, pay attention" Why else would you experience deja vu if not because you missed the boat the first time around?

Perhaps I missed some deja vu moments because I am really not an observant person; sometimes it takes a knock on the head for me to actually see something and so the whole deja vu thing might just be too subtle. I don't know. Do I feel like I as if I'm missing something having never experienced deja vu or if I did, forgetting about it? No.


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)