Oct 2, 2009

Aion, it’s not deja vu all over again

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

Review http://www.aionalliance.com/For some things in daily life I often have events that it had also experienced before. So, I can say oh my god its deja vu all over again!. But to experience this one I can not say that sentence because it had never happened to me.   What kind of experience is it? The answer is the experience of playing online games.

Actually I've heard of games that can be done online, especially since I'm also often seen how my children so fun to play these games. But I'm not interested in trying to play it. But when the site where I communicate on the Internet so  highly recommend a new online game called aion,  I can not help to be curious, too. Finally, I make time to play this games.

At the first opportunity to play aion I immediately  was fascinated by the creation of a very powerful animation. Characterization of the class is also very strong and perfect. There are four classes are provided:

  1. Warriors.  They are masters of close combat. They are about grit, power, and sheer strength. Subforums: Templar and Gladiator.
  2. Scouts.  They are agile and stealthy. They fight swiftly with Melee weapons. Subforums: Ranger and Assassin.
  3. Mages.  They are rely on their mastery of magic to do large amounts of damage at long range. Subforums : Spirit master and Sorcerers.
  4. Priests.  They are specialize in healing magic and can use long-range spells to help allies and Hinder the enemy.  Subforums: Chanters and Clerics.

Another thing that is interesting and make very easy to play aion games is the aion forum. In this forum I can learn more about how to play aion in more detail from those who had already been played.

Below is the minimum computer specifications to play aion:

Microsoft Windows XP SP2
2.8GHz CPU or equivalent
1GB RAM
NVIDIA 5900 Ultra with 128MB of RAM / ATI Radeon X700 with 128MB of RAM or higher
15GB hard disk space
DVD-Rom
DirectX 9.0c (updated 6-2008)
Sound devices
Broadband Internet

For best results the following are recommended:
Microsoft Windows XP SP2/Vista
Dual Core 2.0GHz CPU or equivalent
2GB RAM
NVIDIA 6800 w/256MB RAM / ATI Radeon X800 or higher w/256MB
15GB hard disk space
DVD-ROM
DirectX 9.0c (updated 6-2008)
Sound devices
Broadband Internet connection
These items will allow your PC to utilize and present all of the available features and beauty that have been created for this game.


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)