Jun 18, 2009

Tuvey Vu

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

It came along my google alert about deja experienced. According to Rohaan Solare a tuvey vu (his improvised french denoting "to be seen")  is a sneak preview of what is coming up ahead in the near future.

It is some object, word, symbol, event, sound, or sighting that catches your attention for more than just a passing instant. We make nothing of it.

myface1 But someone attuned to this phenomena will note these subtle occurrences and then see the full fledged apparition of what we had noted earlier.

I have some tuvey vu experienced.  From those evidence, I drew a kind of assumption that may be all of our deja experienced actually is our tuvey vu experienced. We just do not realize when a tuvey vu happens.

Something inside me tell or show what coming up  ahead in the near future (might be next hour, next day, next week, or even next month - in my experienced not longer than a month). I have no control on my tuvey vu experienced, it just so happens.

So, tuvey vu is knowing before, but deja vu is knowing after.

Thanks Rohaan, for the inspiring post.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)