Mar 11, 2009

The Wonderful Experience of Deja Vu

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

Many of dejaer feel happy for their deja experience. Simple Tofu is one among them:

When you are talking to me and I suddenly freeze, don't be alarmed. I am just experiencing a déjà vu. I have this eerie feeling that, I have been through this particular moment before and I know what's coming next. So far my déjà vu experiences have been trigger by speech patterns. Those experiences has been appearing quite frequently within these last 2 months. It's like being connected to another 'me' in the parallel universe of that exact moment. Or, it's being like living the same moment twice, with this vague déjà vu moments to remind of it.

So mysterious yet so exciting. Science still has no finalized explanation on this yet. You can read a whole long passage of it from wiki. Good bedtime story.

By the way, I selected Spock because I always admire the Vulcan race of the Star Trek world. The Vulcans are the best race to understand the functions of mind and emotion control. And of cos the Borg but then you will just get assimilated into a huge cube..

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)