Mar 9, 2009

Caught in a loop?

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

Amy talk about her weird deja experience:

Do you experience feelings of Deja Vu?

I do, and often. Sometimes in a very creepy way. Like I know I have definitely done something or been somewhere before, even though I know for a fact, that I haven't.

Just today, I was sitting at my computer, looking at a conference website, wondering if I should volunteer, and BAM! I remember myself, sitting at the same computer, wondering if I should be a volunteer, but in the remembering of it, my emotions were all different.

I was pretty happy, sitting here contemplating being a volunteer, but in my 'Deja Vu' I was angrily jabbing at the keys.

My husband thinks that when we have feelings that are very similar to feelings that we have had before is what causes feelings of Deja Vu.

I think that we are caught in some kind of space-time continuum. That God's time is not like our time and that time is stretched out like a piece of string, and sometimes the string touches... or wait. That's not a theory, that's a children's book.

Anyway. My point is... Deja Vu is weird. And I'm wondering what you think about it.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)