Dec 8, 2008

White

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

I've decided that I want to continue with white on this piece but have yet to decide on the background. Often it's the background that causes me to pause and ponder.

As is the current book I'm reading, "Animal Dreams" by Barbara Kingsolver. It's a wonderful story but as I read there are parts that seem so familiar, as though I've read it before, and yet the rest of the story is new to me.

I wonder if I've read this before or if it's a case of deja vu (the feeling that one has had an experience previously, although it's actually new to one - Webster's New World Dictionary)?

I once read that deja vu is actually a type of brain malfunction or maybe not a malfunction exactly but some form of chemical change that takes place in the thinking pattens.

I prefer to think of it as a form of intuition. Much more creative.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)