Nov 24, 2008

Supernatural

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

I was texting with a friend one day, when our topic became about supernatural things. He told me about a white lady who followed him from Cebu to Leyte. Its like the white lady is love with him. He said that one time, while lying in his bed the white lady was also there and when he started praying, the white lady wring his neck until he stopped praying. I told Him he should just have prayed, prayed really hard and let God do the rest. He also said that, he can’t even move and he felt like the lady was on top of him…

Neweiz, that reminded of my experience when we were still living in an old house in Leyte. It was a big and really old house. I think it was already there during wwII that the first time I saw it, I was already scared. Oh well, I was 9 and was really afraid of the dark and supernatural things.

When, I was in high school I don’t know but there are times that when I sleep in the afternoon either in my room or in my sister’s room which is just next to mine, I would feel like I cant move. I am aware of the things that is happening around, I can hear my mom talk, i can feel the wind, I can hear sounds but I cant move, cant talk and cant open my eyes. I would wish and hope that somebody would shake me or wake me up. I would try to move my feet but sometimes even if I’m able to move it, im still lulled to sleep.

This usually happen during the afternoon when the sun is burning really hot. I don’t know, if there is any scientific explanation to this but what I did was pray. I prayed and asked God to wake me up. I guess this usually happened when I forgot to pray.

When, we transferred to our new house, I never experienced it again and I don’t wanna experience it again too. hehe

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)