Nov 7, 2008

Deja Vu From Past Dreams

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

This weekend my boyfriend and I were driving home from a movie at a theatre neither of us had ever been to. We actually had to map-quest directions to the theatre. We never had even been to the area of town before. I'm certain because we had only lived here in this city for a year or so.

The theatre was in this really nice shopping area. We were supposed to meet my friends there and he was just dropping me off because I didn't feel like driving back because it was late. The movie didn't start until 10:25. The movie was sold out. And I started driving home.

I had to feel my way through the shopping center to find the main road back to the freeway. We were on the access road about to get onto the freeway and from the access road you could see, along with other stores, this huge boat or outdoors-men store in big white letters and that's when I got a really strong deja vu right down to the same big boat that was sitting outside the store.

I felt like we had done the exact same thing before in the exact same place. I was driving and he was in the passenger seat. I had dreamed about it. It was months ago and I didn't remember it until we were driving and I looked over and saw the same exact stores that I had never seen before. Right down to the same lettering of the store names and sizes.

It was freaky but I've had millions of these before and now they are really starting to concern me. I just want to know if other people experience the same thing.
Continue ►

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)