Oct 27, 2008

De Ja Vu

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

Hi, my name is Lisa and this is my first time posting. I am 39 years and a mother of two daughters. About 18 months ago, I had two experiences of deja vu. After the deju vu feeling passed, I had a strange feeling in my stomach (like being on a rollercoaster).

These deja vu experiences were about a week apart and I believe only lasted a second or two. About two weeks after these deja vu experiences and had a "doom" feeling. I was in the bathroom and this intense feeling of dread happenned followed by that strange feeling in my stomach. After these incidents I feel very "foggy" and tired.

I called my family practioner and he ordered an MRI which was "normal" and showed no lesions. He asked if I wanted to see a neurologist but I declined because I thought it would never happen again. Well it did--last Friday I had two more episodes of Deja Vu, once when I was laying in bed and again about an hour later. I know they were deja vu and at the time intense, however I cannot remember what the particular dream sequence was. I called my family practioner and he has referred me to a neurolgist that specializes in seizure disorders.

I cannot get into the neurologist until late May? Am I on the right track here? should I request certain tests? does an EEG only show irregularities while having a seizure? Also, I am afraid to drive in case one of these episodes occur. Thanks!
Continue ►

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)

Advertisements

YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE HERE (300x250)